- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and is the responsibility of the customer when shipping items back to us.
- Store credit will be given for the purchase price of all eligible returned merchandise (see below and note ALL steps on how a return is eligible). We do not offer refunds. No exceptions. Store credit may then be used to purchase that same item in a different size (if available) or a completely different item. Store Credit never expires.
- Returns must be post marked within 15 (fifteen) days of the date you receive your shipment. No exceptions. Any returns postmarked after 15 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive your merchandise back.
- Due to high order volume, we do not process exchanges
- CLEARANCE AND ACCESSORIES SALES ARE FINAL AND ARE NON-RETURNABLE. WE ENFORCE THIS POLICY STRICTLY AND STORE CREDIT WILL NOT BE GIVEN FOR RETURNED ITEMS MARKED AS ACCESSORIES, CLEARANCE OR SALE ITEMS.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the tag in the image showing it is still attached.
- Indicate "Defective" or "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the first and last name on your Sugar Chevron account, order #, and product code/name of the item.
You will receive a response from our customer service support team within 24 hours.
• We do not need to be notified of any return(s) prior to sending them to us.
• Returns must be post marked within 15 (fifteen) days of the date you receive your shipment.
• Returns must be received in original, unused condition with tags ATTACHED and a copy of or the original invoice or return form included. If you cannot locate the original invoice, please print and include a copy of the order confirmation emailed to you. Returns received without supporting documentation will be delayed in receiving store credit.
**If an item has stains, smells of cigarette smoke, perfume, or deodorant, has animal hair, or any appearance of being worn, it will not be accepted as a return and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee.
• Store credit is issued on the date we receive your returned item(s) from you. You are notified via email that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it.
ANY ITEMS REJECTED FOR A RETURN WILL REQUIRE A RESHIPPING FEE. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE THE RESHIPPING FEE IN 7 DAYS, WE WILL DONATE ALL ITEMS TO CHARITY.
Due to order volume & the high risk of sellouts we ARE NOT ABLE TO process exchanges.
Please MAIL returns to:
3 Trumpet Lane Commack, NY 11725
Thank you again for your business!
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Sugar Chevron Boutique 3 trumpet lane, commack, NY, 11725, United States
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Sugar Chevron Boutique
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[3 trumpet lane, commack, NY, 11725, United States]